Respiration phase-locks to fast stimulus presentations: Implications for the interpretation of posterior midline “deactivations”
Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 4932–4943, September 2014
How to Cite
Huijbers, W., Pennartz, C. M.A., Beldzik, E., Domagalik, A., Vinck, M., Hofman, W. F., Cabeza, R. and Daselaar, S. M. (2014), Respiration phase-locks to fast stimulus presentations: Implications for the interpretation of posterior midline “deactivations”. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 4932–4943. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22523
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2013
- European Molecular Biology Organization . Grant Number: ALTF 318–2011 (W.H.)
- The Amsterdam Brain Imaging Platform (W.H. and S.D.)
- The National Institutes of Health . Grant Number: R01 AG019731 and R01 AG23770 (R.C.)
- The Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research . Grant Number: VICI 918.46.609 (C.P.) and VENI 916.66.022 (S.D.).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!