A hierarchical method for whole-brain connectivity-based parcellation
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 10, pages 5000–5025, October 2014
How to Cite
Moreno-Dominguez, D., Anwander, A. and Knösche, T. R. (2014), A hierarchical method for whole-brain connectivity-based parcellation. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 5000–5025. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22528
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2014
- Fundacion Caja Madrid (www.fundacioncajamadrid.es)
- FATZIT-STIFTUNG (www.fazit-stiftung.de)
- FET project CONNECT of the EU (www.brain-connect.eu)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!