Selective auditory attention effects in tonotopically organized cortical areas: A topographic ERP study
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 159–169, 1994
How to Cite
Alcaini, M., Giard, M.-H., Echallier, J.-F. and Pernier, J. (1994), Selective auditory attention effects in tonotopically organized cortical areas: A topographic ERP study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 2: 159–169. doi: 10.1002/hbm.460020305
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 1994
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!