Aminophosphanes with bulky amino groups: Molecular structure, coupling constants 1J(31P, 15N) and 2J(31P, 29Si), and isotope-induced chemical shifts 1Δ14/15N(31P)
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 667–676, 2002
How to Cite
Wrackmeyer, B., Köhler, C., Milius, W., Grevy, J. M., García-Hernández, Z. and Contreras, R. (2002), Aminophosphanes with bulky amino groups: Molecular structure, coupling constants 1J(31P, 15N) and 2J(31P, 29Si), and isotope-induced chemical shifts 1Δ14/15N(31P). Heteroatom Chem., 13: 667–676. doi: 10.1002/hc.10084
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2002
- CONACYT. Grant Number: 34714-E
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!