Preparation and crystal structures of two salts with the 5-nitrotetrazolate anion
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 35–44, 2009
How to Cite
Klapötke, T. M., Sabaté, C. M. and Welch, J. M. (2009), Preparation and crystal structures of two salts with the 5-nitrotetrazolate anion. Heteroatom Chem., 20: 35–44. doi: 10.1002/hc.20509
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2008
- Ludwig-Maximilian University of Munich
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- the European Research Office (ERO) of the U.S. Army Research Laboratory (ARL)
- ARDEC (Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center). Grant Numbers: N 62558-05-C-0027, R&D 1284-CH-01, R&D 1285-CH-01, 9939-AN-01, W911NF-07-1-0569
- Bundeswehr Research Institute for Materials, Explosives, Fuels and Lubricants. Grant Numbers: E/E210/4D004/X5143, E/E210/7D002/4F088
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!