Dedicated to Professor Kin-ya Akiba on the occasion of his 75th birthday.
Halogenation reactions of a ditelluride having bulky aryl groups leading to the formation of organotellurium halides†
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: In Honor of Professor Kin-ya Akiba on the Occasion of his 75th Birthday
Volume 22, Issue 3-4, pages 405–411, 2011
How to Cite
Sasamori, T., Sugamata, K. and Tokitoh, N. (2011), Halogenation reactions of a ditelluride having bulky aryl groups leading to the formation of organotellurium halides. Heteroatom Chem., 22: 405–411. doi: 10.1002/hc.20698
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2010
- Grants-in Aid from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), Japan. Grant Numbers: 17GS0207, 20036024
- Global COE Program from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!