Silica Boron Sulfuric Acid Nanoparticles: As an Efficient and Reusable Catalyst for the Large-Scale Synthesis of α-Amino Nitriles Using the Strecker Reaction
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 1–8, January 2013
How to Cite
Khalafi-Nezhad, A., Foroughi, H. O. and Panahi, F. (2013), Silica Boron Sulfuric Acid Nanoparticles: As an Efficient and Reusable Catalyst for the Large-Scale Synthesis of α-Amino Nitriles Using the Strecker Reaction. Heteroatom Chem., 24: 1–8. doi: 10.1002/hc.21052
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2011
- Shiraz University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!