Contract grant sponsor: Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan.
Synthesis and Properties of Thieno[3,2-b]thiophene Derivatives for Application of OFET Active Layer
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 25–35, January 2013
How to Cite
Ito, H., Yamamoto, T., Yoshimoto, N., Tsushima, N., Muraoka, H. and Ogawa, S. (2013), Synthesis and Properties of Thieno[3,2-b]thiophene Derivatives for Application of OFET Active Layer. Heteroatom Chem., 24: 25–35. doi: 10.1002/hc.21059
Contract grant number: 23550038.
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan. Grant Number: 23550038
This article has been cited by:
- 1Thienothiophenes, Dithienothiophenes, and Thienoacenes: Syntheses, Oligomers, Polymers, and Properties, Chemical Reviews, 2015, 150401154916003, ,
- 2Computational investigation of charge injection and transport properties of a series of thiophene–pyrrole based oligo-azomethines, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 2014, 16, 18, 8563, ,