Contract grant sponsor: National Natural Science Foundation of China.
Highly Selective Optical-Electrochemical Zn2+ Detection Based on Tetrathiafulvalene
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 72–76, January 2013
How to Cite
Xiao, X., He, Y., Wang, G., Shen, L., Guo, Y., Fang, J. and Yang, J. (2013), Highly Selective Optical-Electrochemical Zn2+ Detection Based on Tetrathiafulvalene. Heteroatom Chem., 24: 72–76. doi: 10.1002/hc.21066
Contract grant number: 20902051.
Contract grant sponsor: Foundation of the Education Committee of Zhejiang Province.
Contract grant number: Y201120345.
Contract grant sponsor: Ningbo Science and Technology Innovation Team.
Contract grant number: 2011B82002.
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20902051
- Foundation of the Education Committee of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: Y201120345
- Ningbo Science and Technology Innovation Team. Grant Number: 2011B82002
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.