Contract grant sponsor: Research Council of the University of Sistan & Baluchestan.
Synthesis of New Stable Phosphorus Ylides and 1,4-Diionic Organophosphorus Compound from a Reaction between Hexamethyl Phosphorous Triamide and Dimethyl Acetylenedicarboxylate in the Presence of CH-Acids
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 84–89, January 2013
How to Cite
Ziyaadini, M., Maghsoodlou, M. T., Hazeri, N. and Habibi-Khorassani, S. M. (2013), Synthesis of New Stable Phosphorus Ylides and 1,4-Diionic Organophosphorus Compound from a Reaction between Hexamethyl Phosphorous Triamide and Dimethyl Acetylenedicarboxylate in the Presence of CH-Acids. Heteroatom Chem., 24: 84–89. doi: 10.1002/hc.21067
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2012
- Research Council of the University of Sistan & Baluchestan.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!