Contract grant sponsor: American Chemical Society—Petroleum Research Foundation.
Synthesis and Biological Activities of Arylspiroborates Derived from 2,3-Dihydroxynaphthalene
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 116–123, March 2013
How to Cite
Geier, M. J., Bowes, E. G., Lee, G. M., Li, H., O'Neill, T., Flewelling, A., Vogels, C. M., Decken, A., Gray, C. A. and Westcott, S. A. (2013), Synthesis and Biological Activities of Arylspiroborates Derived from 2,3-Dihydroxynaphthalene. Heteroatom Chem., 24: 116–123. doi: 10.1002/hc.21072
Contract grant number: 50093-UR3.
Contract grant sponsor: Mount Allison University.
Contract grant sponsor: University of New Brunswick.
Contract grant sponsor: Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (to SAW and CAG).
Contract grant sponsor: Canada Research Chair Program (to SAW).
Contract grant sponsor: New Brunswick Innovation Foundation (to CAG).
Contract grant sponsor: New Brunswick Health Research Foundation (to CAG).
Contract grant sponsor: Harrison McCain Foundation (to CAG).
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2012
- American Chemical Society—Petroleum Research Foundation. Grant Number: 50093-UR3
- Mount Allison University
- University of New Brunswick
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Canada Research Chair Program
- New Brunswick Innovation Foundation
- New Brunswick Health Research Foundation
- Harrison McCain Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!