Dedicated to Professor Renji Okazaki on the occasion of his 77th birthday.
Synthesis of Multicyclic Heterocycles Initiated by C–H Bond Activation Along with “Rollover” Using a Rh(III) Catalyst
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Issue in Honor of Professor Renji Okazaki on the Occasion of his Kiju (77th Birthday)
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 379–388, November 2014
How to Cite
Shibata, T. and Takayasu, S. (2014), Synthesis of Multicyclic Heterocycles Initiated by C–H Bond Activation Along with “Rollover” Using a Rh(III) Catalyst. Heteroatom Chem., 25: 379–388. doi: 10.1002/hc.21158
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2014
- Grand-in-aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Area, “Molecular Activation Directed toward Straightforward Synthesis,” MEXT, JST, ACT-C
- Excellent Graduate School (Practical Chemical Wisdom), Waseda University, MEXT, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!