Health and Income
Socioeconomic status, depression disparities, and financial strain: what lies behind the income-depression relationship?
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 1197–1215, December 2005
How to Cite
Zimmerman, F. J. and Katon, W. (2005), Socioeconomic status, depression disparities, and financial strain: what lies behind the income-depression relationship?. Health Econ., 14: 1197–1215. doi: 10.1002/hec.1011
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!