Measurement of informal care: an empirical study into the valid measurement of time spent on informal caregiving
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 447–460, May 2006
How to Cite
van den Berg, B. and Spauwen, P. (2006), Measurement of informal care: an empirical study into the valid measurement of time spent on informal caregiving. Health Econ., 15: 447–460. doi: 10.1002/hec.1075
- Issue online: 10 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2003
- National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!