A Bayesian approach to analysing the cost-effectiveness of two primary care interventions aimed at improving attendance for breast screening
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 435–445, May 2006
How to Cite
Brown, J., Welton, N. J., Bankhead, C., Richards, S. H., Roberts, L., Tydeman, C. and Peters, T. J. (2006), A Bayesian approach to analysing the cost-effectiveness of two primary care interventions aimed at improving attendance for breast screening. Health Econ., 15: 435–445. doi: 10.1002/hec.1077
- Issue online: 10 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2004
- Medical Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!