True health vs response styles: exploring cross-country differences in self-reported health
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 163–178, February 2007
How to Cite
Jürges, H. (2007), True health vs response styles: exploring cross-country differences in self-reported health. Health Econ., 16: 163–178. doi: 10.1002/hec.1134
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2005
- European Commission. Grant Number: QLK6-CT-2001-00360
- US National Institute on Ageing. Grant Numbers: U01 AG09740-13S2, P01 AG005842, P01 AG08291, P30 AG12815, Y1-AG-4553-01, OGHA 04-064
- Austrian Science Fund, FWF
- Belgian Science Policy Office
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!