Behavioral differences between public and private not-for-profit hospitals in the Italian national health service
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 75–96, January 2007
How to Cite
Barbetta, G. P., Turati, G. and Zago, A. M. (2007), Behavioral differences between public and private not-for-profit hospitals in the Italian national health service. Health Econ., 16: 75–96. doi: 10.1002/hec.1143
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2005
- Italian MIUR
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!