The effects of Taiwan's National Health Insurance on access and health status of the elderly
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 223–242, March 2007
How to Cite
Chen, L., Yip, W., Chang, M.-C., Lin, H.-S., Lee, S.-D., Chiu, Y.-L. and Lin, Y.-H. (2007), The effects of Taiwan's National Health Insurance on access and health status of the elderly. Health Econ., 16: 223–242. doi: 10.1002/hec.1160
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2005
- National Health Research Institutes, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: HP-091-CB-01, HP-092-CN-01, HP-093-CN-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!