Health care funding levels and patient outcomes: a national study
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 385–393, April 2007
How to Cite
Byrne, M. M., Pietz, K., Woodard, L. and Petersen, L. A. (2007), Health care funding levels and patient outcomes: a national study. Health Econ., 16: 385–393. doi: 10.1002/hec.1173
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2005
- Department of Veterans Affairs. Grant Number: XVA 33-097
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!