Child health: evidence on the roles of family income and maternal mental health from a UK birth cohort
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 16, Issue 11, pages 1245–1269, November 2007
How to Cite
Propper, C., Rigg, J. and Burgess, S. (2007), Child health: evidence on the roles of family income and maternal mental health from a UK birth cohort. Health Econ., 16: 1245–1269. doi: 10.1002/hec.1221
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2005
- Wellcome Trust
- Medical Research Council
- University of Bristol
- Department of Health
- Department of the Environment
- Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!