Social norms, ideal body weight and food attitudes
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Workshop Edition
Volume 16, Issue 9, pages 945–966, September 2007
How to Cite
Etilé, F. (2007), Social norms, ideal body weight and food attitudes. Health Econ., 16: 945–966. doi: 10.1002/hec.1251
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!