Informal and formal care among single-living elderly in Europe
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 393–409, March 2008
How to Cite
Bolin, K., Lindgren, B. and Lundborg, P. (2008), Informal and formal care among single-living elderly in Europe. Health Econ., 17: 393–409. doi: 10.1002/hec.1275
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2006
- Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!