HPV triage testing or repeat Pap smear for the management of atypical squamous cells (ASCUS) on Pap smear: is there evidence of process utility?
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 593–605, May 2008
How to Cite
Howard, K., Salkeld, G., McCaffery, K. and Irwig, L. (2008), HPV triage testing or repeat Pap smear for the management of atypical squamous cells (ASCUS) on Pap smear: is there evidence of process utility?. Health Econ., 17: 593–605. doi: 10.1002/hec.1278
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2006
- National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: 211205, 402764
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!