Rationalising the ‘irrational’: a think aloud study of discrete choice experiment responses
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 321–336, March 2009
How to Cite
Ryan, M., Watson, V. and Entwistle, V. (2009), Rationalising the ‘irrational’: a think aloud study of discrete choice experiment responses. Health Econ., 18: 321–336. doi: 10.1002/hec.1369
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!