The influence of subjective life expectancy on health state valuations using a 10 year TTO
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 549–558, May 2009
How to Cite
van Nooten, F. E., Koolman, X. and Brouwer, W. B. F. (2009), The influence of subjective life expectancy on health state valuations using a 10 year TTO. Health Econ., 18: 549–558. doi: 10.1002/hec.1385
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!