Competition between brand-name and generics – analysis on pricing of brand-name pharmaceutical
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 591–606, May 2009
How to Cite
Kong, Y. (2009), Competition between brand-name and generics – analysis on pricing of brand-name pharmaceutical. Health Econ., 18: 591–606. doi: 10.1002/hec.1392
- Issue online: 15 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!