Expenditure dispersion and dietary quality: evidence from Canada
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 17, Issue 9, pages 1001–1014, September 2008
How to Cite
Beatty, T. K. M. (2008), Expenditure dispersion and dietary quality: evidence from Canada. Health Econ., 17: 1001–1014. doi: 10.1002/hec.1393
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!