Productive innovations in hospitals: an empirical research on the relation between technology and productivity in the Dutch hospital industry
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 665–679, June 2009
How to Cite
Blank, J. L. T. and Hulst, B. L. V. (2009), Productive innovations in hospitals: an empirical research on the relation between technology and productivity in the Dutch hospital industry. Health Econ., 18: 665–679. doi: 10.1002/hec.1395
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!