Infant health production functions: what a difference the data make
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 761–782, July 2009
How to Cite
Reichman, N. E., Corman, H., Noonan, K. and Dave, D. (2009), Infant health production functions: what a difference the data make. Health Econ., 18: 761–782. doi: 10.1002/hec.1402
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!