You save money when you buy in bulk: does volume-based pricing cause people to buy more beer?
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 607–618, May 2009
How to Cite
Bray, J. W., Loomis, B. R. and Engelen, M. (2009), You save money when you buy in bulk: does volume-based pricing cause people to buy more beer?. Health Econ., 18: 607–618. doi: 10.1002/hec.1403
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!