A Bayesian model averaging approach for cost-effectiveness analyses
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 807–821, July 2009
How to Cite
Conigliani, C. and Tancredi, A. (2009), A Bayesian model averaging approach for cost-effectiveness analyses. Health Econ., 18: 807–821. doi: 10.1002/hec.1404
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!