An instrumental variables evaluation of the effect of antidepressant use on employment among HIV-infected women using antiretroviral therapy in the United States: 1996–2004
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 173–188, February 2010
How to Cite
Galárraga, O., Salkever, D. S., Cook, J. A. and Gange, S. J. (2010), An instrumental variables evaluation of the effect of antidepressant use on employment among HIV-infected women using antiretroviral therapy in the United States: 1996–2004. Health Econ., 19: 173–188. doi: 10.1002/hec.1458
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!