Estimating health insurance impacts under unobserved heterogeneity: the case of Vietnam's health care fund for the poor
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 189–208, February 2010
How to Cite
Wagstaff, A. (2010), Estimating health insurance impacts under unobserved heterogeneity: the case of Vietnam's health care fund for the poor. Health Econ., 19: 189–208. doi: 10.1002/hec.1466
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!