Assistant Professor of Applied Economics.
Special Issue Paper
The New Cooperative Medical Scheme in rural China: does more coverage mean more service and better health?
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: China's Health Care System
Supplement: China's Health Care System
Volume 18, Issue Supplement 2, pages S25–S46, July 2009
How to Cite
Lei, X. and Lin, W. (2009), The New Cooperative Medical Scheme in rural China: does more coverage mean more service and better health?. Health Econ., 18: S25–S46. doi: 10.1002/hec.1501
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!