SCHIP premiums, enrollment, and expenditures: a two state, competing risk analysis
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 772–791, July 2010
How to Cite
Marton, J., Ketsche, P. G. and Zhou, M. (2010), SCHIP premiums, enrollment, and expenditures: a two state, competing risk analysis. Health Econ., 19: 772–791. doi: 10.1002/hec.1514
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!