The impact of health on individual retirement plans: self-reported versus diagnostic measures
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 792–813, July 2010
How to Cite
Datta Gupta, N. and Larsen, M. (2010), The impact of health on individual retirement plans: self-reported versus diagnostic measures. Health Econ., 19: 792–813. doi: 10.1002/hec.1523
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!