Adolescent depression and educational attainment: results using sibling fixed effects
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 855–871, July 2010
How to Cite
Fletcher, J. M. (2010), Adolescent depression and educational attainment: results using sibling fixed effects. Health Econ., 19: 855–871. doi: 10.1002/hec.1526
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!