Health Economics Letters
The effect of lone motherhood on the smoking behavior of young adults
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 1377–1384, November 2010
How to Cite
Francesconi, M., Jenkins, S. P. and Siedler, T. (2010), The effect of lone motherhood on the smoking behavior of young adults. Health Econ., 19: 1377–1384. doi: 10.1002/hec.1555
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2008
- lone parent;
- childhood family structure;
- unobserved heterogeneity
We provide evidence that living with an unmarried mother during childhood raises smoking propensities for young adults in Germany. Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.