Marijuana use and high school dropout: the influence of unobservables
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 1281–1299, November 2010
How to Cite
McCaffrey, D. F., Liccardo Pacula, R., Han, B. and Ellickson, P. (2010), Marijuana use and high school dropout: the influence of unobservables. Health Econ., 19: 1281–1299. doi: 10.1002/hec.1561
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!