The contribution of Paul Smith was prepared as part of his official duties as a US Government employee.
Does health affect portfolio choice?
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 1441–1460, December 2010
How to Cite
Love, D. A. and Smith, P. A. (2010), Does health affect portfolio choice?. Health Econ., 19: 1441–1460. doi: 10.1002/hec.1562
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 22 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!