Professionalism and the know-do gap: exploring intrinsic motivation among health workers in Tanzania
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 1461–1477, December 2010
How to Cite
Leonard, K. L. and Masatu, M. C. (2010), Professionalism and the know-do gap: exploring intrinsic motivation among health workers in Tanzania. Health Econ., 19: 1461–1477. doi: 10.1002/hec.1564
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!