Impact evaluation of India's ‘Yeshasvini’ community-based health insurance programme
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Evaluating Innovative Health Programs
Supplement: Evaluating Innovative Health Programs
Volume 19, Issue Supplement 1, pages 5–35, September 2010
How to Cite
Aggarwal, A. (2010), Impact evaluation of India's ‘Yeshasvini’ community-based health insurance programme. Health Econ., 19: 5–35. doi: 10.1002/hec.1605
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!