Family planning and fertility decline in rural Iran: the impact of rural health clinics
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Evaluating Innovative Health Programs
Supplement: Evaluating Innovative Health Programs
Volume 19, Issue Supplement 1, pages 159–180, September 2010
How to Cite
Salehi-Isfahani, D., Abbasi-Shavazi, M. J. and Hosseini-Chavoshi, M. (2010), Family planning and fertility decline in rural Iran: the impact of rural health clinics. Health Econ., 19: 159–180. doi: 10.1002/hec.1613
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!