The effects of California minimum nurse staffing laws on nurse labor and patient mortality in skilled nursing facilities
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 802–816, July 2011
How to Cite
Tong, P. K. (2011), The effects of California minimum nurse staffing laws on nurse labor and patient mortality in skilled nursing facilities. Health Econ., 20: 802–816. doi: 10.1002/hec.1638
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!