Does procedure profitability impact whether an outpatient surgery is performed at an ambulatory surgery center or hospital?
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 817–830, July 2011
How to Cite
Plotzke, M. R. and Courtemanche, C. (2011), Does procedure profitability impact whether an outpatient surgery is performed at an ambulatory surgery center or hospital?. Health Econ., 20: 817–830. doi: 10.1002/hec.1646
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!