What happens to value of information measures as the number of decision options increases?
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 853–863, July 2011
How to Cite
Barton, P. (2011), What happens to value of information measures as the number of decision options increases?. Health Econ., 20: 853–863. doi: 10.1002/hec.1651
- Issue online: 3 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!