Health-care reform in Australia: advancing or side-stepping?
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 1259–1263, November 2010
How to Cite
Hall, J. (2010), Health-care reform in Australia: advancing or side-stepping?. Health Econ., 19: 1259–1263. doi: 10.1002/hec.1652
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2010
- Australian Department of Health and Ageing. 2009. Review of Health Technology Assessment in Australia. Commonwealth of Australia: Canberra.
- Australian Government. 2010. A National Health and Hospitals Network for Australia's Future. Commonwealth of Australia: Canberra.
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. 2008. Australia's Health 2008: The Eleventh Biennial Health Report of the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Australian Institute of Health and Welfare: Canberra.
- Council of Australian Governments. Meeting Communique, 2010a. (Available from: http://www.coag.gov.au/coag_meeting_outcomes/2010-04-19/index.cfm?CFID=94156&CFTOKEN=19291146.)
- Council of Australian Governments. 2010b. The National Health and Hospitals Network Agreement. Council of Australian Governments: Canberra.
- 2008. Medicare: where have we been? Where are we going? Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health 23: 1–7. .
- 1999. Incremental change in the Australian health care system. Health Affairs 18: 95–110. .
- National Health and Hospitals Reform Commission. 2009. A Healthier Future for all Australians: Interim Report December 2008. Commonwealth of Australia: Canberra.