Monitoring prioritisation in the public health-care sector by use of medical guidelines. The case of Norway
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 958–970, August 2011
How to Cite
Askildsen, J. E., Holmås, T. H. and Kaarboe, O. (2011), Monitoring prioritisation in the public health-care sector by use of medical guidelines. The case of Norway. Health Econ., 20: 958–970. doi: 10.1002/hec.1659
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!