Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Family income and child cognitive and behavioural development in the United Kingdom: does money matter?†
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 1201–1225, October 2011
How to Cite
Violato, M., Petrou, S., Gray, R. and Redshaw, M. (2011), Family income and child cognitive and behavioural development in the United Kingdom: does money matter?. Health Econ., 20: 1201–1225. doi: 10.1002/hec.1665
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!