Inequality in prime-age adult deaths in a high AIDS mortality setting: does the measure of economic status matter?
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 1298–1311, November 2011
How to Cite
Opuni, M., Peterman, A. and Bishai, D. (2011), Inequality in prime-age adult deaths in a high AIDS mortality setting: does the measure of economic status matter?. Health Econ., 20: 1298–1311. doi: 10.1002/hec.1671
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!